Klaus Stoll's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Niranjan Meegammana Greetings and Thank You for your email. The good news is th…"

Klaus Stoll replied Jun 3, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Niranjan Meegammana

"Very rewarding discussion! I want to pick up on the idea of an student internship. I…"

Klaus Stoll replied Feb 27, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"Dear Helmut How dangerous it is to define an object through google searches, it take…"

Klaus Stoll replied Feb 25, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"Dear Uli Greetings and Thanks for your input. I am in particular interested in your…"

Klaus Stoll replied Feb 24, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"Dear Friends With regard to the contribution of Franz all I have to say it is an hon…"

Klaus Stoll replied Feb 23, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"Dear Franz Thank you very much for your important contribution. A lot what you have…"

Klaus Stoll replied Feb 22, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"Dear Uli Wow, that is a lot to think about! All I can say is that there are a lot of…"

Klaus Stoll replied Jan 30, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"Dear Alain I think you started a very important, interesting and very important disc…"

Klaus Stoll replied Jan 28, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"Great. I love the reply because it is honest and to the point. So when you need mora…"

Klaus Stoll replied Jan 23, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

"I am happy to inform you that I am at the moment editing 2 papers in connection with…"

Klaus Stoll replied Jan 23, 2012 to What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members?

75 Jun 3, 2012

RSS

Global Knowledge Partnership Foundation is the global marketplace for development and innovation.

We bring together Public, Private, and Not for Profit Organizations to harness the potentials of Knowledge and ICT for development

Learn More...

And join our members!

Read our USER GUIDE

ICT for Development News

Discussion Forum

What can GKPF do in order to become a larger and stronger network in the service of its members? 75 Replies

Started by Klaus Stoll. Last reply by Niranjan Meegammana Jun 3, 2012.

Understanding GKP 16 Replies

Started by Helmut Leitner. Last reply by Franz Nahrada May 18, 2012.

© 2014   Created by GKP Foundation.

->  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service