We invite you to attend the biennial Global ICT Forum on Human Capacity Development, and meet with high level global thought leaders on ICTs and discuss the human capital challenges of the march towards a digital economy.
We invite you to explore the full interactive program covering over 30 sessions on the top challenges of transitioning from analogue to digital broadcasting.
Be a part of the discussions in the sessions on topics including:
- Global Technology trends on the Transitioning from Analogue to Digital Broadcasting and the impact on the developmental agenda.
- Managing change in the Technological Environment
- Building the e-skills capacity to respond to the country’s national developmental policies and strategies.
- Human Capital Development in an m-Education environment
- Analogue to Digital Transition: Unmasking the Transition
- ICT and Learning in Developing Countries
- Mobile learning development and practices
- Country Case Studies on Digital Economy developments and human capital preparations
June 17, 2015 is fast approaching. This date is for many countries the deadline for transitioning to digital terrestrial television broadcasting.
The interim period is crucial for transforming skill sets from analogue to digital at all levels, and across organizational and societal boundaries. Only then can the benefits of the Digital Age be exploited.
The Forum will therefore look at technology policy and regulatory imperatives regarding the digital era in the context of the global deadlines for digital broadcasting migration. The forum will discuss and debate the accompanying country challenges in terms of Human Capacity Development preparedness.
All ICT stakeholders need to engage in this dialogue to determine their responsibilities in ensuring that the Digital Economy benefits all of mankind.
REGISTER FOR THE FORUM
Registration for this Forum is strictly online and through your focal point. To find out who is your focal point, you need to access the list of focal points using an ITU TIES account log-in.
The deadline for the registration is 22 September 2012.
RESERVATIONS & CONTACT CENTRE
Phone: +27 11 461 9744 | E-mail: email@example.com
Website: Southern Sun Cape Sun